12 Şubat 2017 Pazar

9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Yıldırım Yayınları 2016-2017 Sayfa 85

Billy: Hey, Sally. Are you ready for the party this evening?

Sally: Hi, Billy. Yes, I am. I cleaned (  d    ) the house and
prepared ( d ) the decorations.
Billy: Do you have food?
Sally: Yes. I shopped ( t ) for food and drinks this
morning.
Billy: How many people are coming?
Sally: Well, I invited ( ıd ) twenty people, but I don't
think they are all coming.
Billy: What about Jake?
Sally: I wanted ( ıd ) him to come, but he's away this
weekend.
Billy: Is it going to rain this evening, do you think?
Sally: I listened ( d ) to the weather forecast and it is
going to be warm and dry.
Billy: Great news. See you this evening, Sally.

Sally: See you. Bye.

5A
The paragraph is about the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

9. SINIF İNGİLİZCE DERS KİTABI CEVAPLARI TAMAMI

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder